So im working on this mixtape heres what I need

somebody with
experience
can mix my instrumental stems
can mix my vocals
is willing to work as hard as I am on getting this done
doesnt charge me up the ass to slap reverb on everything

thanks

I am sure that there are some people who are willing to help out for free...I call those people friends : ) But asking random people for help....

Where did I say for free? I said up the ass for putting reverb. Get out of here with your ignorance and negativity. I find it ironic you left me a link to your music too after that. Anybody else that has nothing good to say please save it or I'll have to ask a moderator I delete the spam

So im working on this mixtape heres what I need

somebody with
experience
can mix my instrumental stems
can mix my vocals
is willing to work as hard as I am on getting this done
doesnt charge me up the ass to slap reverb on everything

thanks

Sorry man, I don't consider $10 to mix a track charging out the ass. Especially with the work your tracks require. And if I slapped some overly heavy reverb on one, doesn't mean that it can't be fixed, which I did.

Was I even talking to you? Some people... Smh

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

**** it delete this thread cause nobody eats to ever be positive around here, always just looking for ways to be negative and wonder why shit isn't working out

I didn't insult you at all, look at what I posted again. I just said your tracks take some work to fix. My issue is that you think $10 for each is charging up the ass and if anyone reads this they'll agree that it isn't. Besides if you pay for something and it isn't to your liking it will get mixed again to make sure it is.

What if it's the best damn reverb you've ever heard in your life? Then do people get to charge insane amounts? I mean like really really frickin' glorious reverb.

If it needs it fine,thats my point tho. I just dont want someone with their only objective to add reverb without even listening to the beat and charging me.

If it needs it fine,thats my point tho. I just dont want someone with their only objective to add reverb without even listening to the beat and charging me.

I know. I was just joking around. I guess the real question is are looking for (and have budgeted for) a serious professional who's going to kick ass and take names? Or, are you hoping for an aspiring engineer - someone with some talent and skill that won't break the bank? And are you aware of what kind of budget ranges these would encompass?

Back