Looking For A Good EQ/Filter Suite

Mannas

I've used Maschine as my main centerpiece. I haven't really needed a separate DAW as I find I can do most everything with Maschine and Komplete. Most of what I've done is basic. A lot of what I do is 90s influenced boom bap type hip-hop. The one thing I never feel I've found is a good set of eqs/filters, etc. I've looked at a couple of options recently. I'm looking at the Slate VMR bundle, the Waves SSL bundle or other Waves options since they're on sale and also Harrison Mixbus 32c. I realize the last option is more than just the eqs but also more of a console style DAW. I would like something that has a bit of character to it and doesn't sound stale or cold if that makes sense. I've read each of these has its own character. Any recommendations for the type of music that I make? I'm also looking for a tape emulation but I think I'm gonna have to go separate for that. Can't seem to find one that really checks all the boxes.

Go Mixbus. Well worth the cost of admission especially with the free add ons they are hawking right now...

Back