JDC Audio

Thanks Obi, I feel honoured!

I actually found google reader as a result of reading your blog, so thanks!

Im new to the world of blogging, so im trying to constantly improve my content.

Love the blog Obi, i'll be adding some kind of affiliate blogs list soon, so id be glad to add your blog to that if thats ok?

Same goes to all my fellow FPers. Morning Star etc.

Again, Thanks for the thumbs up!

...and from someone new to this stuff I have to say, the content you guys put out there makes the learning so much easier. When I first got into this I thought it was just a do-this-and-do-that process and there, you'd made some music, but it didn't take long to see that there's so much more to it than that, and that there's so much to learn - what I get from the sites you guys put up is really great so thanks to both of you two for that. And everyone else here who has a site with good content like that.

Thanks guys - your efforts are definitely appreciated here. :-)

Thanks Obi, I feel honoured!

I actually found google reader as a result of reading your blog, so thanks!

Im new to the world of blogging, so im trying to constantly improve my content.

Love the blog Obi, i'll be adding some kind of affiliate blogs list soon, so id be glad to add your blog to that if thats ok?

Same goes to all my fellow FPers. Morning Star etc.

Again, Thanks for the thumbs up!

Send me a email when you post up links and I'll add your blog to Obiaudio.com's blog page. Thanks again!

...and from someone new to this stuff I have to say, the content you guys put out there makes the learning so much easier. When I first got into this I thought it was just a do-this-and-do-that process and there, you'd made some music, but it didn't take long to see that there's so much more to it than that, and that there's so much to learn - what I get from the sites you guys put up is really great so thanks to both of you two for that. And everyone else here who has a site with good content like that.

Thanks guys - your efforts are definitely appreciated here. :-)

That's the fun of it. You will never complete your knowledge. It's a massive cliche, but i really do learn something new every day!

Thanks Jon, and Good Luck!

Send me a email when you post up links and I'll add your blog to Obiaudio.com's blog page. Thanks again!

Thanks Obi, I Will Do!

Last edited:
Ah to blog or not to blog, I might fire up illproducer.com again, all that is there now is a fresh wordpress install, sigh.. I was a pioneer, do I get any thanks .. no... So manny around now though.

Y'all should start a federation of blogs ;)

Thanks for the links Obi, only had syntopia and music radar, ive subscribed to all.

And to noblewordz, ye why not? Id subscribe...

@obi

Just a quick one if you get this mate. I have redirected my rss feeds to feedburner as of now. Did you say you had subscribed to google reader? If so will you get the feeds from my new address, if that makes sense.

Pardon my ignorance.

Back