which interface can I use for mastering pls

hemykul

Have been using audiophile 2496 As my mastering Interface ..and have not been Getting great sound.. My question now is..did you guys think the sound interface is too low for mastering or what. ..please I need someone to put me through pls

Well, a low-cost audio interface surely doesn't have the best DA converter but it isn't bad at all so I bet that's not the problem in this case but your mastering skills are.

Thank you so much..you are awesome..it wasn't that The sound wasn't okay.. But my work easily get distort after mixing and It get me not to increase the volume that's why I felt it's Audio interface

I have a hard time believing it is the interface.

If you still think that is the issue, try increasing your buffer size (latency) in the options and look over your gain staging to check the levels are correct throughout your chain.

I suggest if you want to know mastering it is often genre specific and one good way to learn it is to intern at a studio if your city, state and/or country has them.

A good mastering studio will have an engineer with at least a decades worth of experience, a fully accoustically calculated and treated room, and outboard worth my than my house...

If your tracks are something you're proud of then find a good mastering studio and pay for the polish they deserve - cos you'll never be able to match those kinda results in a bedroom/home studio.

Damn

Damn
A good mastering studio will have an engineer with at least a decades worth of experience, a fully accoustically calculated and treated room, and outboard worth my than my house...

If your tracks are something you're proud of then find a good mastering studio and pay for the polish they deserve - cos you'll never be able to match those kinda results in a bedroom/home studio.

Back