Interface

Have a use turntable that also has the red and white cable connection. Looking to get a audio interface but not sure which one I need for this to work

The red and whites are called RCA plugs. You would need RCA jacks on the interface or you could get RCA to 1/4" adapters that would plug into any 1/4" input. What turntable do you have? If it doesn't have a built in pre-amp you might need to get one of those also. I have my turntable hooked up into my stereo receiver and then my receiver hooked into my soundcard from the monitor outputs on my receiver.

That turntable has a built in preamp so you don't need one of those. Any audio interface with 1/4" inputs and cords that are RCA at one end and 1/4" at the other would work. I'm not familiar with the USB function on it so you might not even need an interface. Someone else might know more than I do.

I looked up you're turntable online and everywhere I looked said it already had a preamp. You'll know if it doesn't have one cause the volume is gonna be super low and it will sound all messed up. Good luck and actually thats a better interface than I have!

Back