If you got a webcam or software and know how to mix and master read this.

russwasherejr

I was thinking, why dont we start mixing stuff on websites that broadcast live feed? Show some of these noobs or people with problems how to fix some of the things or try to explain some things to them.

I think this would be a great way to do so.
Such sites as Justin.tv or ustream.com provide it where you can do so. Anybody interested in it? If so post your links up! I may jump on this to help out some.

damnnnnn .. im on the same exact page. Instead of beat making videos i was going to mix complete songs of beats that i've done. vocals and all. now if only i could find a way to charge people $.99 to access the stream.....

I'm Down to make it happen. My only problem is I only work with Reason 4.0 and Logic Pro 8 so If any one would like advice on somethings I know, I would gladly assist in a problem or tips etc.

LEEL

Email: Louh_82@yahoo.com

I might make some vids and streams and stick to off the wall stuff. i just did a whole song, vocals and everything within Reason. just show cats diff ways to flip things, although cant let too many tricks out the bag, might have to blur out some thor settings lmao

This would be a good idea if only people would really stick to the part where u said "help" others. Already u got someone thinking about charging. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a good idea if only people would really stick to the part where u said "help" others. Already u got someone thinking about charging. :cheers:

He has the right to charge for it as the majority of people that would buy are too lazy to go and find the valuable free information out there and learn themselves.
.99 cents isn't much to ask either, try finding somebody that will let you sit in on a mixing session with them.

I would use it to find somebody with a sound I like and learn some techniques that I haven't seen before.
Also a great idea for people that live overseas. I don't know anybody else that produces hip hop in person here (Even hardly any that listen to it at all).

I'm down for the mixing streams!! Cheers

a fee is a given . but the smart way would be to give FREE advice. generate an audience. CHARGE ADVERTISERS . TADA!

LMAO! No offense, but nobody is gonna pay 1 cent unless your a known commodity, its the principle behind it! Why would I pay for something when I don't know what I am getting?

Now, if you gave it away a few times, or had some freebies up on the site, then I could see it possibly working, but any other way forget it!

ONE

LMAO! No offense, but nobody is gonna pay 1 cent unless your a known commodity, its the principle behind it! Why would I pay for something when I don't know what I am getting?

Now, if you gave it away a few times, or had some freebies up on the site, then I could see it possibly working, but any other way forget it!

ONE

Bingo!!!....I mean its a good idea and im down for it but will it be like how it is on youtube where its mostly the guy talkin about nothing, and just thinking he is the ish cause he has people watching.

hmm hustle knows hustle... do a lil of both and all 3 three. noted, appreciate the honestly and advice! carry on.

ONE

I agree 100%

I was thinking more along the lines of a LIVE stream, theres programs you can use out there that will show the program your working in. I might start a feed up this week and use it for you guys to come in and give advice to me on what I am doing and what not, the stream will be off of justin.tv just add that, i will have my microphone set up also so I can talk with you guys as I play my music. Hope to see you guys in there! sign up at justin.tv and when i get enough people i'll give you a time reference

Back