I will master your track for $10

How and on what ?

What treatment have you got and what equipment and experience?

You mix for $10.00, a track takes a day to mix well for me, you work for $1.30 an hour?

Not shooting you down but it comes across unbelieveably low priced.

cheers

I'll master your track for $5. That includes:

-One Ozone hip-hop-preset mastering

If you want my "custom" masters that include custom plug in settings, that will cost $60

lol

Damn man I wish I had pro tools then I can charge $45/hr like him but I cant cuz I use acid pro, so I can only charge $8. scorchin chargin $5 he must be usin reaper.. lmao

you knw what guys, i'm nt really charging $45/hr because i'm using PT, its only because of the quality that i can take your product, i've used CW Sonar and all that, just finally made it to Protools, If you do what the music tells you, you'll be str8...

you knw what guys, i'm nt really charging $45/hr because i'm using PT, its only because of the quality that i can take your product, i've used CW Sonar and all that, just finally made it to Protools, If you do what the music tells you, you'll be str8...

We were just messin with you, but if you don't prove that you know what you're doing you don't look to credible. You should consider posting some music that you mixed or mastered. And even posting your listening chain (monitors, converters, amp, room treatment) will help.

We were just messin with you, but if you don't prove that you know what you're doing you don't look to credible. You should consider posting some music that you mixed or mastered. And even posting your listening chain (monitors, converters, amp, room treatment) will help.

Word.

Post up work that we can hear to see if can indeed use your services.

Peace.

its just an instrumental.....i added u on messenger windowslive

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

yo trigga i sent u a riddim already in ur email inbox......no reply?

its just an instrumental.....i added u on messenger windowslive

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

yo trigga i sent u a riddim already in ur email inbox......no reply?

which email?

edit: ill just check all of them i dont think we can coversate here

Last edited:
Back