How to add more plugin effect slots for sounds on the mixer in fl studio??

You have to route the channel you're on to another channel. Then you just use the 8 provided on the new channel.

8 effects on 1 channel in FL seems kind of heavy. I only say this because you'll either be running a vst that has effects you can control built into it, or the FL sample cell and mixer channels that have tons of options as well. You can do alot of filtering, EQing, panning, ect. within the channels instead of adding plug ins for it.

No offense intended, but i get the idea if you were really utilizing the 8 effects you've applied you'd know enough to have figured out routing without posting the question you did.

You have to route the channel you're on to another channel. Then you just use the 8 provided on the new channel.

8 effects on 1 channel in FL seems kind of heavy. I only say this because you'll either be running a vst that has effects you can control built into it, or the FL sample cell and mixer channels that have tons of options as well. You can do alot of filtering, EQing, panning, ect. within the channels instead of adding plug ins for it.

No offense intended, but i get the idea if you were really utilizing the 8 effects you've applied you'd know enough to have figured out routing without posting the question you did.

Agreed. Even seven plugins on a track seems much for me. Last thing I wanna do is over do anything.

Back