Good stereo enhancers?

Insania

Insania
What stereo enhancers do you guys recommend?
I use the flux stereo tool, but sometimes this plugin crashes on my pc :(

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! :)

S1 Imager from Waves.

Ozone has also a built in Stereo Imager, although ozone is a mastering suite you can give it a try
on your separate tracks.

Have you tried double/triple tracking the part you want to enhance? That way you could blend 2 or 3 tracks using faders rather than using plugin. Make sure you check your mono compatibility.

Definitely on the pricier side, but UA's Precision Enhancer kHz/Hz, Precision K-Stereo and SPL Vitalizer MK2-T are all fantastic. If I had to narrow it down to one of these as a general purpose option I'd go with the K-Stereo. Don't discount SoundToys' MicroShift, either! Great for vocals and reverbs.

Last edited:
Wow.. Have you guys even tried other plugins? I rarely like what the S1 does. First thing I'll do for width is slap a delay on the track and only delay one side, somewhere between 7ms all the way up to the 30s. Check in mono after you do that to make sure you don't lose it. My second favorite is Dr. MS. AMAZING plugin. You can place sounds in spaces that other plugins can't, and often it works well on the master bus too. Third I'd have to say is PS22, BC its subtle, but can open up the center a lot without spreading the sound too drastically.

Back