Free Mixing

I’m enrolled in Full Sail University’s online bachelor program for audio engineering. I’m looking to become an audio engineer so I’m trying to find some artists who are willing to send me vocals to mix. If interested, comment or send vocals/info to

If interested comment and I’ll message my email since it wouldn’t let me post it.

Please send:

Instrumental in wav or mp3
Each vocal track separate in wav or mp3
Reference track (rough draft as a whole) in wav or mp3

And if you have anything you’d like me to do in particular or any details.

Please allow 1-3 days.

No one is going to give their PRECIOUS ART to an amateur. Not trying to be harsh or anything like that. I mean, you've just enrolled for a course to learn, which means you don't know audio engineering.

So your best option is to do an online search for multitracks that are for practice purposes. There are a lot of sites that offer multitracks for mixing practices, just do a google search.

The best option is to find people locally, check small recording studios they should help you find people who need mixing for their music. Just ask around you'll find them.

Mixing an instrumental with a vocal won't teach you how to mix, you won't get pro results like that you need multitracks. Using MP3s to mix is also a bad move.

Hope that helps and doesn't come out as being harsh because your post just screams amateur and I don't see anyone sending you music they worked hard to create.

well atlease he's @ the place where they do actually make profeesionals, keep pushing bro i'm sure there's artist out there that will link up with u

Back