Fl Studio Only Exporting Half My Song, Also Glitches Before Song Disapears

CountMorris

Hello My Friends,

Ive ran into a situation where I mixed a beat for a producer and he loved the mix but asked me to change the volume of a couple of tracks.

After doing so I go to export the song into .wav and .mp3 formats as usual. However after exporting the track Ive come to the realization that at about the halfway mark of the song (4:00 Long Song) the beat starts to glitch and then eventually just stops playing and will continue to glitch every once in a while.

The first time i exported the song everything was fine and smooth, and the song even plays perfectly fine when playing in the FL session. there are no glitches or skips when it plays in the project. Ive tried re exporting the song with different export settings (i.e. Different bit rate) but no luck. I also tried to up the buffer rate of the sound card all the way before exporting but also no luck.

Ive never had this problem before and Ive tried looking up solutions on the internet but there doesn't seem to be alot of people with the same problem.

Does any one have some sort of solution?

Im not even sure how to replicate that problem, is there anything you used that wasn't cut by itself?usually some sounds put in fl would rise in volume and eventually bog the system if cut by wasnt set to anything.used to have a bug kinda like that but not on that level though.

Im not even sure how to replicate that problem, is there anything you used that wasn't cut by itself?usually some sounds put in fl would rise in volume and eventually bog the system if cut by wasnt set to anything.used to have a bug kinda like that but not on that level though.
Honestly i have no idea what the problem is. I never figured it out but what I did was just cut a 16 bar loop from the begining of the song and added it to the end when the song starts glitching out.

never happened to me before and hopefully it will never happen again.

Back