Female Pop Artist - Candy.Giselle (PROJECT) Calling all Mix Engineers & Producers

TheFamePrince

udzcU20xhoGRPeGysSTejjVL2oaK3ARqHNGVaouWjTDxnRspSMXM3A==.jpgXkUD_91LrYm3EMrMUpaJYg2O5QOH-5JJAZje_ekDxPpuG0DoCh-hyw==.jpgyOviWGQiGvUlfJavXP_wizrtepddwxulaiteSAiYvcc_9h1DuhNf0Q==.jpg

Looking For a Great Mix Engineer. Producer, Songwriter,....Etc To help on a project im working on, I want it to be Game Changing!This is Candy, She is Transgender but very passable and has a very feminine voice. I really want her to be the next big thing in pop music. So looking for someone willing to work with us in creating her album and sound. We already have what we think is a great first single but looking for someone to take our demo and spice it up a bit. Really wanna do this correctly and the right way , I think it hasnt been done before and if done right with the right music videos and performances to back up her and the music. This can be a very shocking but in a great way. The music industry is losing that sense of mystery in artist and i really think that she has a great vibe to be the NEXT BIG THING IN POP MUSIC , OR history. Its just about finding someone who can help make this all happen because our budget is low. Prince, Gaga, Madonna, Britney, David Bowie , Marilyn Manson , They were all very differant in alot of ways, Candy can Dance very well and entertain and has a great tone to her voice, Very sexy , Very fun , very pop. Inbox if interested in helping out with this project. We all know that pop music is mostly supported by the gay fanbase so this all works out perfectly.

FDJ5jvh1llDtSbOmDjAxCjr2dLIPPLeCGsn_FlTfeVLK1rF4Pa60Og==.jpg

Last edited:
Notice how someone said post a sample of a song? Notice how you did not post a sample of a song?

You have zero, absolutely one hundred percent zero, chance of anyone good bothering to contact you without hearing what her songs sound like.

Back