Favorite Plug-In

half baked

Use this thread to post which Plug-In's you feel have an impact on ur projects.

I'm a lil bit new to this, but I would have to say that Waves c4 Multiband Compressor, and a few Voxengo plugins really made the difference for me.

algorithmix Red EQ here. i love this and its ability to work well with small steps (+0.3dbfs etc), have nice sounding low and hi pass filters and generally compliment my outboard EQs

I don't mix ITB but i do enjoy Waves Renn Compressor for some vocals.

PSP Vintage Warmer

Sony oxford EQ

McDSP channel, Filter bank, compressor bank

Antares auto tune 4 (Used sparingly in graphics mode) although I think Melodyne is much better.

psp and waves renaissance are the best i have.

But i'm planning to get some dsp driven plugins like the uad (when they release the pci express cards) or the ssl duende (great tool, i tested it last week)

Waves Linear Multiband Compressor, Waves L3 Multimaximiser, Waves Renaisance Compressor, Waves Linear Phase Compensated Eq, Waves Renaisance EQ, Fabfilter, PSP Vintage Warmer.

If I have a waves file that isn't opening because there is no program to open up the .sit file, fellas, what application I'm I needing. I just got this file from a colleague but it won't open. What do I need to get that plug in action.

Waves isn't distributed in .sit format to my knowledge. Maybe you should contact them to get the right file?

The 1st party Sound Forge DXs do it. All you need is one compressor and dope sounds. Nothing beats Waves, too. Anybody got Gold or higher?

i use mostly free plugins and i've spotted many really useful ones, here's few:

LFX-1310 - i love its simpleness and multipurpose functionality + quality.

Ariesverb - damn good sounding reverb without GUI.

Vanillacompressor & Stardust - so far the best FREE compressors i've found.

Wideboy FREE - i love what it does to my mono sounds. really useful!

Supaphaser - really nice sounding phaser!

I also gotta praise few of fl studios own effects - reverb, delay 2 + delaybank, stereoenchanter, phaser etc.

.. so there are only to mention few of them. thanks for the creators doing such a great effects for FREE!

..oh and this is my first post!

Back