Do your beats sound weak? I can help

NOXBEATZ

I posted a thread before but noone saw it , and this is a great deal for the upcoming producer to take advantage of it. If you haven't checked it out , it's here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356138

Basically I'm starting a service to mix beats for producers who make dope beats (which a lot of people on this site do) , but just can't mix them right.

I'm currently doing a deal for first-time clients who have these type of beats that need a good master to sell but can't get it right to get it mixed COMPLETELY FREE. I can transform your beat from sounding "dull" and "average" to sounding "deep" and "full of hi end range" that you never thought was there utilizing top of the line software vst plugins. All beats are your property and stay 100% secure with me before and after the mixing process.

I currently charge a rate of 75$ for mixing beats that have been tracked but for a limited time I'm doing a free master of a beat for anyone COMPLETELY FREE. NO CATCH. NO NOTHING.

Here is a link to one of my latest works:
http://www.reverbnation.com/noxbeatzproductions#!/artist/song_details/6784812

You can reach me at any of the below contact information to send over a beat and I will return to you a glossy new master 2-track mix of your beat free , just like me on FB page for the good look and that's all I ask (refer your friends if your happy with the result ;) ).

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nox-Beatz-Productions/355334912198

What are you waiting for?

Wow - lot of people doing free mixing on this site. Someone could get a whole album mixed for free if they put in a little leg work. My buddy Alxi on Gearslutz is doing free mixes too I think....

Well, it's not entirely free. Sounds like one beat free introductory thing and then the rest are $75 each. $75...... I do the same thing during down studio time for $50. I think Benny on GS said he does about the same price for mixing beats during down studio time also if I remember correctly. That's some pros, in pro studios, for less.... just sayin'. Of course, we ain't gonna do one for free LOL :monkey:

Yeah I agree with FOOT. Mixing and mastering almost appear to be interchangeable during some parts of the post..a little confused.

Anyway, I agree with Chris' statement, $50 is pretty standard for studios during slow times. We also charge that rate.

Also, on a side note... I too have seen an increase in freebies here. So I wonder, is this because things are slow or because there are more newbies using freebies to gain clients through this site? Curious.

Also, on a side note... I too have seen an increase in freebies here. So I wonder, is this because things are slow or because there are more newbies using freebies to gain clients through this site? Curious.

I've offered free mixing, not that I'm good at it, just for the experience. I'd feel bad trying to charge anyone :D

It's a free master mix of a 2-track , basically mastering for free. My rate of 75$ goes for unlimited hours to perfect your beat/song as well , so it beats the "studios". I currently work with 3 clients who migrated from Cybersound in Boston , MA which is a multi-million dollar studio which does 75$ an hour and they are very happy with the result. So if anybody is interested besides the one e-mail I've gotten so far feel free to call or e-mail me and we can set something up!

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

BTW - the 75$ charge applies to full scale and tracked out mixes , so the beat/song could be 24 tracks , and would still be 75$ so it's really not a bad deal for the sound you still get. Check out the link to the track I put up and the quality and production techniques behind it. It's a pre-master but you are getting that depth of production/mixing for one flat rate.

Ok...so you're mastering for free. And mixing full songs/beat track-outs for $75....got it.

Oh okay. I thought it was just beats for $75 and not songs. But doing songs for $75, if they are good mixes, is a good deal. I take back what I said, I misunderstood.

BTW - the 75$ charge applies to full scale and tracked out mixes , so the beat/song could be 24 tracks , and would still be 75$ so it's really not a bad deal for the sound you still get.

so lets say its 3 tracks (vocals, backing vocals, piano track), will it still be 75 dollars or will you discount it since its so little work?

$75 a full mix is a good deal, if the mix is good. So you would only charge $75 even if the session had 80+ tracks? I charge from track to track except for mixtape, and quick mixes.

$75 a full mix is a good deal, if the mix is good. So you would only charge $75 even if the session had 80+ tracks? I charge from track to track except for mixtape, and quick mixes.

Yes I would , but more than likely dumb down the files from 80 consolidating them to a better 40ish area then proceeding with the mix. Even A-list engineers follow that code religiously. Since I'm just starting out these services I figure it's better to develop good relationships with some great clients from this site from the amount of sheer talent on here. If you need something mixed or have a 4 track to hear me in action let me know! Would be glad to help out

Back