do pro tools have presets 4 ins & outs

S

saun

I record very frequently on pro tools le 6.8.1 and I need to save time do anyone know if yo can have presets 4 tracks channels and plug-ins. Or a short cut to changing more than one channels input/output or add plug-ins at the same time

like when you create tracks the input channels would be diffrent and I would have to go through one by one a change every channel to whatever channel I need. I'm askin is there a way that I could have pro tools set up were when I create tracks the channel would be all the same,the most frequent, and could I add plug-ins to more than one track at a time? Thanks in advanced

It do.

What I be's doin' is creating a single channel, then duplicating it. You could do this for multiple channels if you wanted.

Alternately, you could create a Pro Tools "template" session, in which you have your ins/outs and plugins set up beforehand.

Or, hold down the Option key (Alt key in WinXP) while assigning an input or inserting a plugin and Pro Tools will assign that input/plugin to all tracks.

-Hoax

Yes he's right. Hold down the alt (for pc)and select your input or output,etc but make sure you select or highlight all tracks you want affected

Back