Daw questions?

Keitomine

So I use FL Studio 11. I'm wondering if there's a way to completely clear a mixer channel and make it behave like a fresh one. The reason is because I've made some drum loops for a track I'm working on, and don't like the samples eventually picked. They don't seem to work out that well in my opinion. I wanna clear this up before my song structure starts getting complicated and un managable (because I don't organize everything that well by the time the track is actually finished)

Yea, just load up the preset "Default" in the mixer channels you want to reset. It will clear all plugins and restore it to its original state.

So I use FL Studio 11. I'm wondering if there's a way to completely clear a mixer channel and make it behave like a fresh one. The reason is because I've made some drum loops for a track I'm working on, and don't like the samples eventually picked. They don't seem to work out that well in my opinion. I wanna clear this up before my song structure starts getting complicated and un managable (because I don't organize everything that well by the time the track is actually finished)

Ya there's a super fast way to do it!

Just right click a mixer and go
File ---->Open Mixer Track State----> and select the one named "Default".

It'll set the mixer track back to scratch in terms of plugins, but if you had that channel routed to different channel you'll have to manually undo that yourself. As well as any automation clips that adjust the on/off states of plugins.

Hope that answered your Q!

Back