Change Value in Logic 9

AudioAbstract

Recording Studio
Hey guys,

Quick question about logic 9 when changing values of notes, is there a way to select all the notes and change their values to the same number, with out it just adding the value change to all the notes? (IE if I have two notes selected and one is at 81 and one is at 92, if I select 90, the 81 will go to 79 instead of 90). Sh!t is frustrating.

What do you mean by value? Are you referring to note value (guess not) or ticks on the grid?

If I'm correct, I believe he's referring to the note length. If you are you would just highlight the notes in the piano roll and forgot which link since I'm not at my comp right now. Then you would go to Transform and select the option for fixed note length

I'm referring to note value, as in how hard the note is being hit. trying changing a few different note values at the same time and you'll see what I mean.

yea, then do wat i sd

-go to your piano roll
-functions> Transform>Fixed Velocity......how hard the key is hit the velocity

Amazing Help

I just found this site. I typed in changing the note value in Logic (into google) and this came up. I'm so grateful cuz changing the notes "one by one," was gonna suck BIG TIME. THANKS PEOPLE.B.YONEST

Back