berkley music online

bravo brotha

I am thinking about taking a mixing and mastering course and a course learning the many different tricks reason 3.0 can do from berkley music online has anyone ever took a class online from berkley music if so could you give me some input about it.

They offer multiple courses, it's best to pinpoint exactly what you want training in, I'd never pay to learn a program, I'd learn the manual by heart or buy a $20 book on it(you have to read basically the same thing when taking an online course then you pay $1300 for the "training"), but I'd say it's worth it to get a quick certificate to verify anything you already know but don't have paperwork to prove you can do it.

Just my opinion.

And the first thing they teach you is it's "Berklee".

Last edited:
i'm currently taking music production and technology classes at berklee, i just started 09 apr 07. So far they are a little vague. They dont go into detail but they ask you detailed questions if you know what i mean. That is so far!! I like it, but i think they could be better.

You're in your first week... give it time.

Unlike some loan mill recording schools, Berklee strives to be accepted as a real, four year college that tries to give its students the kind of well rounded -- if focused -- education they might get at other "real" colleges.

Last edited:
Back