Anyone with FREE VSL Big Boom Orchestra or Syncrosoft USB Dongle please help me

Don_Goliath

[FONT=&quot]greez,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]anyone having the FREE VSL Big Boom Orchestra ([/FONT]BIG BANG ORCHESTRA - Vienna Symphonic Library[FONT=&quot]) already installed or willing to install it (you'll need a Syncrosoft/Cubase USB dongle) would be so cool to multi-sample (dry hence with no FX at all please) the tutti staccatos and sustains and then upload the multi-samples? i do not have a USB dongle so i can not use this great and free product but if someone would be so cool to provide me (and all others reading this thread of course too) we could import the multi-samples into our sampler of choice and then still use it for free (without buying a USB dongle). ok, fingers crossed someone might be so great to do this! cheers![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ps: i m not sure how they set this product up as i understood there is only one patch (with tuttis) but if they might have split up sections and there might be a low brass section on its own then it would be much appreciated to multi-sample the stacattos and sustains of the low brass section as well[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]pps: i m neither not sure if there might be different mic options in it. if that is the case it would be even more cool to multi-sample each mic on its own so we can mix the different mics as we need to. this would of course double/triple (depending on how many mics they offer) the ammount of sampling work/time though [/FONT]
damn.gif
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Back