Another way of getting rid of unwanted frequencies?

All I read here was excuse after excuse after excuse.

BTW I was not targeting you specifically but the notion that youtube has a vast quantity of quality, well researched and well presented tutorials on all aspects of audio engineering - you are too sensitive by half.

You are also guilty of character profiling because you seriously do not know much about me other than what I have shared here at fp

If you are serious about professional reading, you need to read real books not blogs and snippets from the internet.

chill

All I read here was excuse after excuse after excuse.

BTW I was not targeting you specifically but the notion that youtube has a vast quantity of quality, well researched and well presented tutorials on all aspects of audio engineering - you are too sensitive by half.

You are also guilty of character profiling because you seriously do not know much about me other than what I have shared here at fp

If you are serious about professional reading, you need to read real books not blogs and snippets from the internet.

chill

OH, you mean real books like "mike senior's: mixing secrets for the small studio?"

oh, okay ill look into it ;) hahaha!

i totally forgot ITS NOT OKAY for people to motivate themselves to make music!!!
jeez, my bad, i totally should have given up on my hobby YEARS ago, right when it was getting interesting; thats when i should have quit.

i read everything everywhere in every format i can get my hands on mate, i know if i was at sae or aim or jmc studying this id be near the top of the class, if not right up there, it just pains me that i cant afford it because of the loans i took out to buy all my gear about 13 months into producing when i was getting serious - now im stuck in the workforce till its all paid off. but honestly, theres nothing else on earth id rather do than study audio engineering. and at least i have the tools to train myself.
i still have a LOT to learn, thankfully the internet is there to help!!

im chilled, your overall tone just suggests ignorance towards my situation and what im saying, but then again, ignorance is bliss.

have a listen to some of my tunes man! ( SKERRICK's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world ) i dropped you feedback on your soundcloud AAAGESS ago and you never returned a reply.

PEACE.

damn you mean you want me to reply to feedback that you left me at soundcloud (is this really the issue - I'm not playing nice and so I deserve to be attacked) - my soundcloud is not about my vanity or scratching someones else ego simply because they write something favourable - I do not necessarily check my soundcloud every day nor do I get updates telling me when someone leaves a comment - it is simply a place where I can share with my wider family my musical meanderings; anything else is a bonus....

Pissing in people's pockets (which is what you are essentially asking me to do) is not in my nature; if someone deserves a thumbs up; I give it.

If not, and there is no way that I can critique their work so that they do not come away from the experience feeling violated, then I leave well enough alone.

I generally do not provide feedback for folks here at fp as it would eat my day away. I get several requests via pm each week and for the most part ignore them or politely respond that I do not have the time to be their personal guru.

I will offer advice and insights into the techniques of engineering, mixing, mastering and the application of music theory to compositional and arranging problems via the threads that others start and every so often write up my responses into a more solid tutorial

damn you mean you want me to reply to feedback that you left me at soundcloud (is this really the issue - I'm not playing nice and so I deserve to be attacked) - my soundcloud is not about my vanity or scratching someones else ego simply because they write something favourable - I do not necessarily check my soundcloud every day nor do I get updates telling me when someone leaves a comment - it is simply a place where I can share with my wider family my musical meanderings; anything else is a bonus....

Pissing in people's pockets (which is what you are essentially asking me to do) is not in my nature; if someone deserves a thumbs up; I give it.

If not, and there is no way that I can critique their work so that they do not come away from the experience feeling violated, then I leave well enough alone.

I generally do not provide feedback for folks here at fp as it would eat my day away. I get several requests via pm each week and for the most part ignore them or politely respond that I do not have the time to be their personal guru.

I will offer advice and insights into the techniques of engineering, mixing, mastering and the application of music theory to compositional and arranging problems via the threads that others start and every so often write up my responses into a more solid tutorial

im not asking you to piss anywhere. youre reaching conclusion that yourself. piss where you like mate, but i certainly dont want your piss in my pocket.

im saying that i feel like youre talking to me like i dont know what im doing etc etc (although im still learning) basically the way you wrote your last few messages, seemed to be based off the assumption that i knew nothing, which is pure ignorance.

and no i dont care if you return my feedback, all i was saying; is that i left you feedback, took the time out of my day to do it - and then you turn around and start criticising my knowledge and skill set, so i guess i WAS having a dig again at your ignorance..

youre telling me what to do, research, lessons, schooling etc and discounting/disregarding the methods that ive used to learn everything i know so far - yet you dont even seem to know what im technically capable of. its insulting. hence my replies.
i dont want your thumbs up or your adoration, not by any means, i just ask that you think before you speak. im offering advice to people who wanna learn but cant afford it - and youre telling them to go to school and study - hardly logical.
PEACE.

Back