808s!!!!!!!!!

Obiaudio.com has some of the best 808's around including a Reason refill and a MPC program. There are also the standard wav's also. Good stuff on there check em out all free.

Just link your pitch to an envelope. I do this all the time to get the 808 to "drop" like that. It's easy; takes a couple seconds to do.

Just link your pitch to an envelope. I do this all the time to get the 808 to "drop" like that. It's easy; takes a couple seconds to do.
Yeah, i've tried this many times but still can't get it to sound half ass good as the ones in the usher song

wait a minute.... thats your website!!! Does anyone else have any suggestions, that aren't their websites, as to what software has some good 808s?

Have a look out for a VST called subfreak. It uses 1 standard sinewave and another osc with 4 different waveforms to choose from. I usually just use 2 sine waves, detune one of them slightly and add the slightest distortion for more response in the 50-70hz range.

wait a minute.... thats your website!!! Does anyone else have any suggestions, that aren't their websites, as to what software has some good 808s?

HAHAHA thats absolutely ridiculous!

Hey obi........Soooo i found out that the drums i downloaded from your site were actually yours.......you can have them back. :rolleyes:

Back