Welcome to the NEW "Music Video Production" section!

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
the title says it all

talk about producing your music videos, from camcorders, video editing software and hardware, to synchronizing footage with recorded vocals and music, etc...

It's a brand new world for FP, ENJOY IT!

Perhaps the first of many new creative topics on FP!

-mano

:hello:

If you want some good software for making music videos.....Avid Pro is a very user friendly editing program........of coarse Final Cut Pro is as well you can get really creative with that.........id suggest taking an intro to film course or a video productions and technique coarse if you are serious about making your own music videos, short films, or music videos and films for other people.

I am a pretty good movie editor/producer.
I could possibly edit a video in my spare time if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out windows movie maker 2, its the Fruity Loops of video editing software. Hahaha, but for real tho, it's easy and free.
LevLove

Last edited:
Is that what happened to the Legal and Industry room? It got replaced? The Music Video Production is cool but you should've kept the other one too. That's an important issue that needs to be discussed.... Especially since there are still people who think mailing a cd to themselves is a good way to copyright.

legal / indusry was merged with getting started

all existing threads are there

fyi, the legal section had 1 post per day (if that)

Last edited:
mano 1 said:
legal / indusry was merged with getting started

all existing threads are there

fyi, the legal section had 1 post per day (if that)

Was "Other Software" merged with Getting Started as well? Or some other area? Noticed it was missing just now.

Edit: Oh btw, as you're going to the direction of expanding FP to include the visual aspects around music production, maybe an area that combines much of that would be more natural and get more populated. So instead of "Music Video Production", you might consider something like "Video / CD Cover / Other Visuals" ...? Not the most optimal name, but you get the idea :)

That would get the video and other graphics guys under the same roof, and asking a Photoshop question for a cover pic wouldn't feel like it's somewhat off limits, like it would in a Videos-only area. But of course, if you're going for a full-blown section with many different visual topics as their own forums (and I kind of get the impression you might, from your original post...), cool.

Last edited:
Back