Video I shot/edited for a dope 16 yr old rapper

Styl

Kid is only 16, he's got a smooth ass flow and a good ear for music. He's got a lot of potential if he keeps at it. What does FP think?

And yeah his energy levels coulda been better but it was his first official video.

This joint is cool....liked the lyrics on here....beat was cool nothing phenominal but not bad either....excellent quality video wise....overall it was tough for sure....check out my mind benda tears of joy vid I got up let me know what u think...peace!

I like it. Energy levels could have been higher in the actual recording, but I feel like you matched the video and mood with the track, so you did perfect. Smooth.

I think he has a lot of work to do. The beat was pretty decent. He def has the right idea just needs to keep growing. No hate wanna see what he sounds like 10 years from now. Check out my thread "Music Video for Open Individuals"

thats whatsuhp i like to see my generation putting it down .. he needs some work but so does everybody else in this world.

Good ass job man. The kid is nice. The only thing I would have to say is that the colors looked washed out when on the park bench and really didn't match the colors compared to the other scenes. Aside from that, good job !

^^Yeah I feel u it was starting to get really dark out, had to push the cam quite a bit for exposure. Thanks for watching

Back