Swimming Pools Remix - Charles X (T2i Video)

TakeFlight

Visuals for Charles X's Swimming Pool Remix -

All Comments | Advice | Crtiques Welcome Thank You!
Find more music from Charles X at Untitled Projects- Stay UP
Video shot and edited by: Already Famous | Facebook

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Can't say I don't love views lol but feedback would be much appreciated..Thank you

Cool vid man, FX went well with the song. Really needed more angles/locations though, imo. Hard to hold someone's attention with the same scene over and over

thanks for the feedback, it was really just somethin we shot quick without much thought since it was a remix, but i feel you..much appreciated

Nice one, I also really like the effect, it fits perfectly. But I have to agree with Styl, it would be a lot better with some variation.

Luc

thank you for the feedback I will keep this in mind for future shoots, i tried giving it abit with a few angles, but more locations wud have been better..Thanks again

I liked the video, the effects flowed well and it kept the hype the whole time. Only thing is a couple different shots would have been nice. The same angle isn't so enjoyable after a while.

It was really just somethin we shot quick without much thought since it was a remix, but i feel you..much appreciated

Back