RP-9 - California (Official Music Video) featuring Apolonia produced by Medicine Man

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man
What's up FP, here's my latest video for RP-9's
"California" also produced by me.
Hope you enjoy.

BIG thank you to all my new subscribers &
all you who support me....It is greatly appreciated.

Subscribe on YouTube & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

DAYUM, this is ill as hell my nigga. got a good vibe too it, dope ass chords, I fux with it.

keep it 100!

Vintage West Coast beat right here. This is hot. Keep it up man.

I like how yall always be so chill in the video.

Great video eddit man.Looks similar to olds school Nipsy Hustle style video and beat.
This is almost Vevo quality eddit.
I like your flow,lyrics as well.
Great job.

this goes hard bro keep that shit up! I'm actually gonna be flying out to Cali mid sept. so hype!

Hopefully I'll be takin off in Aug. The Church gotta big conference goin on!

nice beat bro. i like that west cost style whistle sound. hot sh!t man. good chords. good arrangement. keep up the great work man. look forward to hearing more from ya.

Nice west coast feel to this. Production is all on point and the artist is pretty dope, solid all around track here. no complaints, this could be a street single for sure.

Thanks for the feed

- Video is very high quality -- i like how it starts with u playing the piano
- Beat is hot -- got a great Westcoast vibe -- however i wish he pianos were THAT much thicker -- would've been even crazier
- I wish the hook was better as well -- wasn't relaly feeling the singers voice but the melody/lyrics were good for the hook
- Good video man -- great vibe

this is quality in every area, song to video, however the way the camera cuts is a bit tiring and repetitive.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Thanks for the feed

- Video is very high quality -- i like how it starts with u playing the piano
- Beat is hot -- got a great Westcoast vibe -- however i wish he pianos were THAT much thicker -- would've been even crazier
- I wish the hook was better as well -- wasn't relaly feeling the singers voice but the melody/lyrics were good for the hook
- Good video man -- great vibe

I agree the hook was good and fiting but not an outstanding vocal performance.

Besides that, on a global scale, this song sounds to standard, like any The game song. Nothing makes it stand out. From an indie perspective it stands out just by being good and not amateurish.

I dig a lot your track man!!!! Chords are very cool and the girl's voice-chorus is phat too. Very well mic and mix is on point too man.

Video is very west coast style and I dig it!!!!!

Keep producing man!!!!!

Good looks on the feed bro, this shit GO! I ****s with westcoast music heavy, im from Ohio but thats what I was raised on. Dope video, rappers and singer on the hook topped the whole thing. Keep it up bro! 1

Great beat. Sounds very dr. dre-ish. The rapper is cool too and the video looks decent. The only thing is that the female vocalist is a little hard to understand at certain parts of the chorus. Besides that the mix sounds good and very professional. Keep it up man and thanks for the feed. Hope to hear more from you.

Back