Question from a Dancer in Colombia who records music videos

Paula Grueso

Dancer in Colombia Who Records Music Videos Has Question

Hey guys and girls

I think with your experience, some of you could really help me with this.

I want to get in contact with producers who want their videos with dancer(s) or have part of the video with dancers.
I don't ask for much money at all. I love dancing, so I think it will be awesome for both. Basically I record the dances or acting in Colombia.

But how can the producers find me? Do you have any ideas?

So far I only have a YouTube account: YouTube

And I made a gig on Fiverr http://bit.ly/2AmA62X

But I feel it's not really the audience. You guys are the best audience!
What are your suggestions??

Last edited:
If you have access to a studio with a green screen or other blank backgrounds, that will help you get more biz. It would be hard to get people to normally collaborate with you on a video unless you're in the same location, but if you're dancing against a green screen, than a solid video editor could crop out the background and place you in any scene of a music video no matter what the location. Honestly, a video editor could do a lot with a dancer dancing against a green screen or blank background. Contact me direct if you want more insight!

If you have access to a studio with a green screen or other blank backgrounds, that will help you get more biz. It would be hard to get people to normally collaborate with you on a video unless you're in the same location, but if you're dancing against a green screen, than a solid video editor could crop out the background and place you in any scene of a music video no matter what the location. Honestly, a video editor could do a lot with a dancer dancing against a green screen or blank background. Contact me direct if you want more insight!

This is awesome advice. Thank you I will try to do this! :)

Back