Thread: how are people making those Youtube videos quickly?

Thanks

how are people making those Youtube videos quickly?

Sign in to disable this ad
    I would assume one can make a music video following their techniques and or format. Is there even an standard music video format that's broadcast quality? What determines "broadcast" quality when it all varies? Some indie films I've seen aren't "blockbuster-like" in production but storytelling and acting was superb (ala IFC or Sundance film channel films) vs. a high quality production from Hollywood with really bad acting and script (although it has the "stars" in it).

Thanks
    As for standards see Video and Broadcasting Standards but ask yourself why would you want to make a YT video when it will get drowned in a morass of mediocrity?
    Last edited by OGBama; 11-22-2017 at 06:39 AM.
    "Once black music leaves its original context, it begins to take on different meanings and serve different functions, and it is interpreted very differently." Portia Maultsby

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OGBama For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So no to making video? or music videos?

Quote Originally Posted by OGBama View Post
    As for standards see Video and Broadcasting Standards but ask yourself why would you want to make a YT video when it will get drowned in a morass of mediocrity?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prodeucer View Post
    So no to making video? or music videos?
    You have to be the one to think this out as many other entertainment choices are competing for people's attention spans which is why I said what I did.
    "Once black music leaves its original context, it begins to take on different meanings and serve different functions, and it is interpreted very differently." Portia Maultsby

Thanks
    I'd recommend making a video, sure. It's better than doing nothing. And it'll help you practicing the craft. YouTube has a lot of members, ...and it's monetized.

As for making fast videos, im not sure. What kind of videos are talking about specifically? A lot of music videos take quite of bit of time to finish.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 12-01-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    Soundcloud: Epsilon-144

Thanks
    I'm assuming the reverse of "entertaining" could possibly work? Since everything out there is "entertaining"...

Quote Originally Posted by OGBama View Post
    You have to be the one to think this out as many other entertainment choices are competing for people's attention spans which is why I said what I did.

Thanks
    Just make something you think is bad ass and don't be lazy with it. To me the music tells you exactly what you should make, like whatever you imagine while listening to the music should be something you strive to bring into reality for others to see.

Thanks
    Be experimental, get a camera within your budget that can shoot film and think about the setting you want the video to take place in. What message are you trying to send? Is there a storyline/plot you want to portray? What type of style represents you? etc.

Thread Information