*DESIGNER FRAMES* A short horror film/music video

Styl

Wanted to go a different direction than the usual music video... Shot on a couple T3i's with custom picture styles and a nightly version of ML with bitrate maxed out, IPB frames and audio on a seperate field recorder.
Was a great experience directing something other than rap videos with a few guys on a sidewalk trying to look tough.
Drop sone feedback and a link and I'll return the favor

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Forgot to mention, used a Rokinon 35mm cine lens for most of it

This looks really nice. That shot at around 3:05 is gorgeous, 7:14 is a really interesting positioning of the subjects.
As far as critique goes, I'd get some more close ups during the actual music video, and throw in some more b roll footage of him and the girl. Also, Some of the story scenes are too long, like that first one of him in his studio on the phone, you almost lost me there haha. Other than that I was very pleasantly surprised! How'd you get access to this location anyways?

Also, can you give me some advice on my video? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dapper-swagger-squad-pussy-everywhere-440023/

Thanks for the feed, friend's family is renovating the house and let us shoot in it for a whole day.

Shooting for a year and a half, editing for a year

---------- Post added 04-30-2013 at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-24-2013 at 03:24 PM ----------

There was an error in the OP, wasn't ipb frames but actually gop3 frames. Not that anyone understands anyway lol

Back