You got good lyrics? Well I got $$$$

swishergang

That's correct the title tells all, I am looking for a good song writer, It can be a rapper or it can be a singer, even just a songwriter. I need someone to help me write, so this is a co-writer job, I will be doing 80% of the writing but I will need some help on this, I want to put out the best music hard working fans can buy, that's why I'm willing to pay for the best of the best. Now please remember I want SERIOUS Lyricist's only, let's get to work and make magic happen and may god bless you one and all. Now since I see this has gotten alot of views but only one reply, I figured I could trust that you guys would know I would pay good but here's the deal, how does this sound? for 5 songs I will pay you $500, that's $100 a song how much better could it get you might ask, depending on how I like your work if it's good enough I will pay you $1,000. Now Please PM me, I don't want replies back to the forum. Thank you once again and may you be god blessed.

Last edited:
I got lyrics.. Just give me a concept to write about and ill write you a verse for free and if you like it you can holla at me for more.

dm me i write all day all night got a iphone full of notes can show u my work too this site blocking me from posting the link rite now lol hmu

Bruh, I got bars like a monkey, climbin on dat ass. lol HMU I can write punchlines and verses just let me know what the topic and concept of the song is and I'll chop summin up.

I'd love to see if you might like some of my music, I have some 30 or so songs I've written that I'm not doing anything with... Send me a message.

Back