Who's still around?

AfroThunder

Haven't been on here in forever, who all is still around... I miss this place... I learned a lot here... Its been a minute but it seem like shit changed... Ive been lurking for the past week and don't see any of the regulars around any more...

I know you Krushing! Haha Good to see your still around!
Epsilon I used to be on here from around 07' 08' and I made my account Afrothunder in 09' I stopped coming around a couple years ago... It kinda feels like Hip Hop with the golden years in the 90's, when I first started hanging out this place used to be the spot to be at all these knowledgeable cats used to drop fuckin diamonds of info! I rememeber Deranged, JTroup, Bigg Rome, Noblewordz, Obi to name a few... It was around the time I really started getting into learning production... They all helped me a lot...All yall new cats its nice to meet yall by the way...

Last edited:
I first came on in 2014 but unfortunate circumstances caused me to disappear so I'm here again.

Last edited:
>>>>Deranged, JTroup, Bigg Rome, Noblewordz, Obi to name a few...<<<<

All gone except every once in a blue moon (every third blue moon?), Deranged seems to pop in for a minute.

>>>>I first came on in 2014 but ... I'm here again.<<<<

Shhhhhh!

GJ

Last edited:
right on, thats tight. I've learned a lot and ya Krushing is probably the only head ya still recognize, maybe. who knows, i've been here every now and then thoughout the past year. But yo, whats up. welcome back.

Back