Where's the torrent of guitarists?

I can play dammit, chick magnet, and takeon me.......on guitar...that's it......there are some...i remember a discussion about wahwah pedals

here is part of the torrent...
i play guitar, all stylez, punk, classical...latino..rock,
all of it..

guitar is an extension of my arms :D

See, that's why I play drums. Too much competition between guitar guys. Besides have you seen the women that Tommy Lee gets?

We are all too busy trying to shag!

I think trying is the proper word in that case..........yup.

I don´t think you´d pass on Pam though anyday. She´s one wild & crazy Canadian woman. But wasn´t Tommy a drummer?

I play guitar and drums, and have done for to long,
Ive just started an accousitc project with a singer, who has great management so lots of big gis and such, and its so much easyer than carrying around amps and effects and bundles of guitars + the rest of the bands gear.. i guess thats why i like DJing.. i can just turn up and use any tables and play. same with accoustic guitar.. neally everyone has one..
out of interest i just put a couple of the first songs we wrote on MP3.con... hasnt been verified yet.. but check later and search for "pierresaysno" and if you in devon on the 9th/10th july we are playing at the Gold coast festival in croys around 5 PM.

so yall know guitar haan..thats awesome...
i looove guitar ...anybody pls suggest me some good guitar based tracks...thanx:monkey:

OK, you are being a little vague. What music do you like? Don't say everything.

Most Rush songs are good for that.

Metallica's "Call of the Ktulu"

Older Van Halen

is that what you're looking for?

:confused:

anyhting guitar based? ... so thats funny, thats basicly my 2000+ album collection and everything i ever hear!!
thats like saying.. anyhting with sound in. or "l like music.. what style... "loud" as someone coined off me when i tried to explain the stuff i play by saying "accoustic" hehe. i got well shitted on for that.
my personal favourite guitarist.. and happens to be favourite lyricist to.. is ani difranco... shes punk jazz folk. is the easist way to explain, but i find it hard to label an artist as a good one never sticks to the same genre.

i like stuff by metallica,def leppard,aerosmith.joe satriani, yeah stuff like that...dont mean to be vague ..sorry

"Cliffs Of Dover" Eric Johnson
"Summer Song" Joe Satriani
"Love in an Elevator" Aerosmith

Guns n Roses are good too.:cheers:

thanx

i havent heard summer song by joe satriani......
would surely try to get it...
i like friends,why,i believe and extremist by joe satriani..

yeah heard aerosmiths song..its awesome..

gnr ..i used to love them but they r gone awwww

ihave u heard "patience" by gnr?? awesome track..awesome guitar..

shaq thanx neways.:victory:

Re: thanx

dolcechica said:
i havent heard summer song by joe satriani......
would surely try to get it...
i like friends,why,i believe and extremist by joe satriani..

yeah heard aerosmiths song..its awesome..

gnr ..i used to love them but they r gone awwww

ihave u heard "patience" by gnr?? awesome track..awesome guitar..

shaq thanx neways.:victory:

GNR was the best with Slash. :cheers:

Jimi Hendrix is better than slash.

Jimi Hendrix was and still is te best musician i've ever heard.

the best musician ever (popular musician.. not including geinius jazz muso's) is proboly prince or bjork. jimi wrote some good songs, but it was more about the right time right place. my friends dad is a great friend of jimi's drummer and bassit, and he roadied for them, aparantly, he was a puppet in the sense of how we think of n-sync, he was told to smash his guitar, told how to dress, what to say. he even swoped his good guitars for cheap factory ones to smash as did kurt cobain.
shame really.. because damn did he have good songs... i think only now have true musicians been able to do what they wanted, with the invention of MP3 and the internet, record deals aren't even need any more, and its becomming easyer to set up your own.. look at replex records and rightous babe records.

Back