Where can I get this snare or a kit that has it ?

Try combing a mid-tuned metal snare with a metal piccolo snare, add a tight plate reverb and EQ out the lows. Maybe layer with a tight hi-hat sample.

Hey :)
Thanks for advice but I already did, cant get same sound no matter what i try, thats why I came here.
If anyone can provide this snare I would appreciate it

Not sure you're trying hard enough; it's not that unique. Maybe smack it with some 6:1 or more compression.

But, maybe someone will know another way...

Thats not nice to say :P
I explicitly asked for someone to provide the snare if they have it or a kit that has it, not to make it for me(even tho i tried myself for last 30 minutes before posting here) so please respect that :)

So please someone, help me find this snare

Last edited:
Yeah, just sayin.' No offense meant, but it's usually easier to break it down into the components of the sound rather than try to source a proprietary sample that another producer used from who knows what record (and then layered with who knows what else?).

But again, your thread is here, so if someone else knows how/where to find it, and they see it, then they will help. If they don't, or won't, then you can keep trying or do without the sound. It's really that simple.

Back