Where can I get CDs made for a mixtape?

BayouLifeEnt.

Sorry if im in forum...but does anyone know where I can get about 500 CDs made that look legit (like art work, a little booklet with pictures and cd art) like a cd you would buy from a store. Im looking for a descent price, we really want this mixtape to be shit and get our names out there ya kno? plz anyone who knows about this help me out.

Figure out whether you want duplicated (CD-Rs) or replicated (real) CDs. Replicated you usually need to do a minimum of 500, duplicated you can do as many or few as you like usually. The booklet/inlay etc will be the same quality regardless of which you choose.

Then google CD duplication/replication services in your area.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Also as far as pricing, We pay around $1500 for 1000 CDs with a 4 page booklet, but I'm outside the US so prices might vary greatly.

Figure out whether you want duplicated (CD-Rs) or replicated (real) CDs. Replicated you usually need to do a minimum of 500, duplicated you can do as many or few as you like usually. The booklet/inlay etc will be the same quality regardless of which you choose.

Then google CD duplication/replication services in your area.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Also as far as pricing, We pay around $1500 for 1000 CDs with a 4 page booklet, but I'm outside the US so prices might vary greatly.

Thanks man.

Back