What's the best Laptop studio?

P

Positive

I need a laptop that will serve as my portable production studio. I'm currently Running Fruity Loops, Reason, Project 5 & Cool Edit Pro on my desktop. I'm planning on getting Cubase SX and WaveLab, Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reason, ReCycle, and CEP sounds like the perfect portable set up to me. Grab a small midi controller like the Ozone which is loaded with extras.

I need a Brand Name.

Does Sony or dell make a laptop especially for music production? I heard about Phillip rice but I can't find any sites about his laptops. I also heard about Red Sub but I live in Brooklyn, NY and I think they have a different electrical system in the U.K. can anyone help me with an American or Canadian Laptop Manufacturer?

Last edited by a moderator:
dells are the best laptop for music production they are nice and sturdy i have one for sale check out this thread we can negotiate on the price if you are interested

check out pctorque.com or sagernotebooks.com. got me a sager notebook...p4-2.4ghz 512mb ram 40gb hd 64mb video 15in sxga and it came up to $1400. when i was doing my software production....reason, recycle...never had a problem. but.......got me a mpc4000 now....

Back