what vst drum machines already of have 808s included? thanks

ROYAL

what's good fam, i'm lookn for a vst drum machine that has 808s in it. My daw is tracktion 3, i was using reason but i need more sounds and reason doesn't support vsts. I love reason redrums and i have a program by gbaby called mpc60 which has 808s, 909s, 303s, etc....I love that program but since switching to tracktion i can't use the software mpc60 because it's a refill. I've tried running Reason as a slave it seems to be a hassle then when i close out Tracktion doesn't save the reason part of a song (for instance the drums).

Nevermind at this point how to rewire, i simply need a drum machine with 808 sounds in it. I've tried audio realism and d16 products---audio realism sounds good but not enough sounds, d16 drumazon, etc... seemed to have lesser quality. So if i spend some money on something like battery 3 does it have 808s?? i've read all about all these kits but didn't find 808 not even in the demo. if it's there can somebody tell me the name of the kit? I'm not interested in wav files, i tried downloading some cd's with a bunch 808 hits and then load it in a drum machine but the sounds never seem precise or clear, not to mention some are higher than others. So i'm not lookn for a sample cd with a bunch of hits, i'm lookn for a vst drum machine with 808s already included. a big thanks

Propellerheads's Rebirth which has since been retired has 808 and 909.
There was also something called MDrum ir something on KVR that had 808 sounds. Search KVR for that one.

thanks for all the responses! thanks Galactic i just downloaded digidrum, it has part of what i need, it's a help, thanks bud

check out d16's products

they made software emu's of the 808 and 909.

Goldbaby has a mpc 60 kit in wav version too

mpc60whiteframe1ad.gif

breal said:
Goldbaby has a mpc 60 kit in wav version too

mpc60whiteframe1ad.gif

yes, but what in the world do I play the files with? Do i have to sort threw a bunch of wave files that's less than 1 second long then import each one into a drum sampler? thanks bud

Load thenm like any one shot sample.
Any sampler with load them.

tracktion 3 comes with RM IV.
Use that to load the samples

WebPromo2.jpg

RM_IV_HC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AudioRealism and d16 are the best 808/909 emulations you're gonna find, with maybe the addition of E-Phonic's free Drumatic 3/VE plugins. Too few sounds? Stop relying on presets and learn to use the plugins; they all have the same or more controls than the real things. They're drum synthesizers, not preset machines.

someone stated battery has these sounds, I haven't installed but just purchased it.. Under what kit?

Back