what are the differences between gold and platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hustle12785

Bundles for protools.does one use up more cpu than the other.and how dangerous is it to fetch them off ********.oops sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
dont use p2ps for RTAS plug ins. if u can even find some on there I still dont recommend it. and talk of this will get u banned also. just FYI.

aww. I was gonna explain the differences between the metals. Dowloading .exe files off crimefire will get you a virus and banned from this board.

Are people crazy enough to actually publicly post about stealing a $7000 software bundle?!?

That's a felony. It's just like stealing a $7000 car. Software pirates make me freakin' sick...

The world is turning into a sad place...

MASSIVE Mastering said:
Are people crazy enough to actually publicly post about stealing a $7000 software bundle?!?

That's a felony. It's just like stealing a $7000 car. Software pirates make me freakin' sick...

The world is turning into a sad place...

dude if you can afford then go right ahead some of us cant. once you start making serious money then stealing it would be stupid but if im making 7.15 an hr how can i afford a 7000 thousand dollar software?

dopemcee said:

dude if you can afford then go right ahead some of us cant. once you start making serious money then stealing it would be stupid but if im making 7.15 an hr how can i afford a 7000 thousand dollar software?
then you know what dip**** if you cant afford it then dont think about having it until you can pay for it just because you make music dosent mean your subject to own every thing.hey guess what theres a brand bentley gt in the car dealer ship and since im a bentley fan and i only make 7 dollars an hour then i guess my only way of getting that bentley is to hot wire it and take it home with me.if you had the $7,000 all saved up your telling me you would go to the store and buy it? you guys are a joke and thats why your always gonna be less talented when it comes to the muisc game god gave you a gift and in return you rob software distributors blind your a waste of life.

Last edited:
few pads said:

then you know what dip**** if you cant afford it then dont think about having it until you can pay for it just because you make music dosent mean your subject to own every thing.hey guess what theres a brand bentley gt in the car dealer ship and since im a bentley fan and i only make 7 dollars an hour then i guess my only way of getting that bentley is to hot wire it and take it home with me.if you had the $7,000 all saved up your telling me you would go to the store and buy it? you guys are a joke and thats why your always gonna be less talented when it comes to the muisc game god gave you a gift and in return you rob software distributors blind your a waste of life.

okay first i didnt and dont steal 5hit. im just arguing from a different perspective..

is this gonna end up being a gear argument? but most times you guys that are always touting your gear are usually the wackest.. some guy might not have what you have and still make better materials than you..how does someone not affording to spend 7000 thousand on a piece of software mean they're talentless?

few pads said:

problem nowadays is that the cardealer you're talking about was first hijacked by some freaks and all cars were left with the keys in the ignition.
people walk by - see it - think: "oh, the keys are in it!" get in the car and drive away...

hey hey guys I didnt mean to start an argument or nothing.Relax I give any musician proper respect rich or poor.And Im Poor so have some respect. Mommy never put one key in front of me.Yeah I hustled for every piece of equipment I own.I definatly aint no thief!
so can someone just answer the origanal question. or is everyone mad at the kid.my bad

dopeemcee you are a certified idiot and your known for selling a number of illegal copies of programs so hush up buddy.

hustle how the heck did you just say Yeah I hustled for every piece of equipment I own.I definatly aint no thief!

but you just admited to downloading programs off a p2p? so is your definition of hustling getting on a computer and using search engines.

cause i didnt think selling to your moms was a bad thing. hahahaha
relax cuz

remember karma works in misterious ways. when u have hto beats but aint sellin **** or doing ANY kind of work think why

i always liked the "if you use a crack, somewhere a kitten dies" line, but I guess that might just encorage the really sick bastards.

few pads said:
dopeemcee you are a certified idiot and your known for selling a number of illegal copies of programs so hush up buddy.

i dont know why you speaking out your ass but you got the wrong person buddy..

you taking it personal like your daddy makes a living working in the industry ...when the company makes some cash of their software do they break you off on some of that?

Last edited:
JimbaFrosty said:
remember karma works in misterious ways. when u have hto beats but aint sellin **** or doing ANY kind of work think why

hey yo how can I get pictures with my name like you have! thats tight.then when you click on it it gos to your site

i really would like to know where some of you self righteous, pompous asses are from because everyone around me would always think your stupid for paying for something you can get for free. wheres the sense in wasting money on things that dont need to be purchased. im not condoling stealing but god damn $7000 for software? lets be serious is that reasonable? only reason im glad it costs that much is so everyone and their mom wont have it. but seriously like the other guy said, some ppl cant afford that so let them do them and dont look down on them. you dont know what bills they have and who they have to feed so dont judge them for downloading things rather than robbing and selling drugs for the 7 g's to buy the ish.

lol @ this arguement. if u cant afford the $7000 software. buy what u can afford and learn it. Theres a ton of free quality plug ins on the net just google or check the thread in this forum. Im not a fan of stealing software personally broke or rich Im broke myself and I can make due with what I have why cant u?

showtime 23 said:
i really would like to know where some of you self righteous, pompous asses are from because everyone around me would always think your stupid for paying for something you can get for free. wheres the sense in wasting money on things that dont need to be purchased. im not condoling stealing but god damn $7000 for software? lets be serious is that reasonable? only reason im glad it costs that much is so everyone and their mom wont have it. but seriously like the other guy said, some ppl cant afford that so let them do them and dont look down on them. you dont know what bills they have and who they have to feed so dont judge them for downloading things rather than robbing and selling drugs for the 7 g's to buy the ish.

I don't believe this... Are you serious?!? "Some people can't afford it?"

I can't afford a Rolls Royce. And guess what - I DON'T HAVE ONE. I won't go out and steal on either - Even if the keys are in it. Why? I'M NOT A THIEF.

Earlier quite - "Why pay for something you can get for free?"

No, you mean "why pay for something you can STEAL." Don't sugarcoat it - It's theft. It's A FELONY. It's not "getting it for free" - It's not someone assuming the cost of it FOR you.

You make me sick... Project studios owned by honest, hard-working, experienced engineers are going under left and right from punks like this... Not to mention how much more I have to pay for all of MY software...

Wow This hasnt been closed yet.

Sleepy you must be sleepy but i know when you get up and see this it will be gone, or mano might beat you to it.

If you really want to know the difference between gold and platinum then go to the website of the product and they will tell you its not hard.

Talk about stealing you will get banned, ( said allready 1 million times )

Software theives dont realise what honest people that buy a product go thru now with copy protection, Its insane i spend allmost a whole day getting codes and so forth to install the god dam software, we are far gone from the simple serial number and your off with your product.

Last edited:
We have rules when people sign up, we have a sticky specifically for this. If those two fail to stop people from bringing this stuff in here, well, here I am.

This doesn't belong here. It's not a "my case is special and I am only asking" kind of thing. The rules cover this stuff, the sticky is pretty clear. There's no excuse for thinking that piracy threads are wanted in here.

Warnings for the other flame and piracy posts. This is not up for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back