(Warning) THE BEAT SELLING SQUAD & BLITZ BEATS IS A SCAM (AND HERE’S WHY)

K

K-Felon

I’m sure most of you have heard about the Beat Selling Squad and you might be interested in joining, but I’m here to tell you DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
I was a member of the squad and I can tell you honestly that I was disappointed.
I got in under the assumption that it was an environment for music producers, but I soon found out that it was more about promoting a network marketing company.
What really got me pissed off about the whole thing was how the founder of the group Blitz Beats wasn’t even teaching me the things that he promised.
He brings you in and have you believe that your gonna learn how to sell beats more effectively and then you find out that he’s basically tryna upsell you on going “all in” by buying all the Empower Network products.
Now this is not to throw shade on Empower Network because it’s a great company however…
…when you got slimey ass people under your brand it’s not a good look.
The thing that sent everything over the top was when he posted in the group chat about how he wasn’t doing hangouts with members that weren’t “all in”
…The ****???
I don’t wanna waste my energy typing up a long ass post about how you should avoid Blitz and the squad all together, I’ll just let the video below explain it in more detail.

==> Watch Video Here

yep, another multilevel marketing scam, banned in several countries

k-felon report him to the feds

Let me clarify a few things before I get into what I have to say.

First off I would like to thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated.

Now, with that being said let me say this...

...just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm not known. I'm the same guy with 2 posts pinned at the top in Getting Started section where this thread is posted and both have been there for almost a year.

I'm also the guy who help producers and artists on a daily basis and have screenshots to prove it.

Fact: I did learn a lot of things from Blitz and I express that within the video.

Fact: I didn't sign up to Empower Network to join the squad, I joined Empower before the Squad was created and when I seen it I asked to be a part of the community.

Fact: The same guy that started the group started to treat some of us like we wasn't doing anything because we wasn't willing to go "all-in" with the company, but we were the same ones that was keeping HIS movement afloat after a lot of the people that joined up and left after a matter of weeks.

Funny thing is throughout that whole video he kept calling me "this guy" when he CLEARLY knows my name, and in the video I can PROVE that he knows me, and that we've done hangout on MULTIPLE occasions.

Now to an outsider some of the things he's saying would make sense, now if you think I'm lying just watch the video below and let me know what you think my friend.

Also since you think I'm a nobody and I must be throwing shade on Blitz I want you to pay attention to something he said in his video.

He said that the LAST hangout that he did with the squad was with the brother Justin Verrengia right?

Well the video below is the OFFICIAL last hangout he did with the squad which was shot on Dec. 30th, and you will see first hand that he knows who the hell I am.

And F.Y.I I'm not TRYING to sell beats because that's not my FOCUS even though I SELL beats without ever marketing or promoting them!

Peace,
K-Felon Beats

I like how Sean from Blitz beats is also member "dirtysouth_beats" pretending to back himself. How effin pathetic seriously, your credibility is already jacked and now you're going to pretend to be somebody else? lol.

Blitz, you're a disgrace to the beat selling community. You remind me of those infomercials that come out at 3am scamming people to whatever scheme they're pitching.

Stop discouraging young and unsuspecting producers with that Empower Network garbage that just rip people off of their hard earned money.

K-Felon destroyed you like so many others....so go and get yourself an actual job that doesn't involve scamming people.

Last edited by a moderator:
to spinscratch and others

thanks for pointing out the duplicity of dirtysouth_beats and blitz204 in posting replies from the same ip address within minutes of each other - if ever there is a smoking gun there it is

isp's do not routinely reallocate ip addresses from their pool as fast as that

using the same dormitory computer also really doesn't hold water as they would have had to be sitting in each others laps to achieve the speed of reply they achieved here

lastly, the posts were deleted because they were part of a targeted campaign to defend the product they both promote

note that before two days ago blitz204 had not posts at fp in more than 4 years: doing so immediately after dirtysdouth_beats only made it look all the more supsicious

@K-Felon, I have to say, you hit this topic right on the head. I signed up with the beat squad with the excitement of thinking it was going to be this epic movement for us producers but that faded away fast. Like any new product or service, I will purchase something of a lower price to test and see if I want to really buy into the whole company. I did that and as soon as I get in, I notice the company "Empowerment Network". That immediately raised a red flag alert for me because I was not expecting to see no other name than Beat Selling Squad. On top of that, after I purchased one of what you would call the "lower" level products I was soon invited to an upsell to another product. Long story short, I canceled the same day I signed up. Don't get me wrong, Blitz Beats got some wisdom and tools for producers that can help them with their brand but as far as the beat selling squad, I wouldn't recommend this entity to any one. To each his/her own.

Last edited:
Back