Wanting to get back into music...

Laocorn

I haven't really touched all my equipment since about 2014 now that I think of it, just been sidetracked by a lot of other life things & hobbies. I still own 3 big old ensoniq synths, and legit purchased Reason... so why not use this all to my disposal? Though lately, I've been picking up my rocktron talkbox and practicing talkbox covers again, always did like doing that. Still had a few track ideas I never properly layed out... yea, I mostly feel like I just need some motivation.

haven't really taken a break since 2010, since I consider this a gaming equivalent :P
No analogue equipment to speak of, digital plugins out the wazoo however [laptop, then desktop]

I main Reason & Synthedit these days & use fl/ableton for collabs only [Due to being a sound design fanatic]

just think how cool it'll be to have something that can be passed down forever. Once you make a song (or any product), you impact the world a little bit with your ideas. :) And it's fun! It's really fun. Look forward to making and/or practicing music everyday.

Last edited:
Just get back into it man. Im sure that if you loved it before then you will love it again. Whatever genre you make just look up some videos on youtube pertaining to that genre and im sure it should motivate you alittle to get back into the game of things :). And besides who dosnt love to make music lol

Honestly, what helped me is just starting from what I knew, I'm a pianist and starting off with two chords and building from there is what I knew doing so I started like that, don't complicate it for yourself and just have fun from what you know!

Back