VST Tunnel

Imy786

Just wondering has anyone used this? and what are your thoughts on it?

I saw it in the computer music magazine and it is supposed to let you see, hear and talk to people all over the world in order to collaborate.

Last edited:
I've never heard of it. Doesanyone have any info on it, like a link or something? It sounds pretty cool. Is it free?

Yes its called Digital Musician Net. It lets recording artists and producers produce and record music from anywhere in the world. www.digitalmusician.net basic accounts are free. Studio 1 month 35 Euros, 3 months 99 Euro. If someone wants to try it with me I am game.

Short note off the webpage:

yourself to other musicians and producers via the revolutionary DML VST 2.0 plug-in. Record CD quality audio & MIDI online and in sync with your playback via a standard DSL connection.

Last edited:
Man, this is awesome. I'm probably going to at least sign up for a free account. I have to read up on it and see what it includes.

Jackin_J said:
Yes its called Digital Musician Net. It lets recording artists and producers produce and record music from anywhere in the world.

Similar system, different plugin. I think he's talking about VSTunnel. :)

Yeah i saw that but musicians net seems to be backed by some promising companies and this is what most people are talking about.

Back