Voice changing/tweaking software?

mikehende

Anyone know of any software that can change or tweak your voice? I know Recording studios use something like this to tweak singer's voices, what I am looking for is not the Robot gimmick things but something that cam make your voice sound lighter/deeper or sound totally like like someone else's voice if possible, any links or leads please?

Hey Krushing, how's it going? Should have known you would be coming to my rescue [yet again!], thanks. If you or anyone else know of any others, please post as I wish to look into all softwares that do this.

Thanks for asking, I'm in the middle of moving into my new apartment so it's a bit hectic...had to take a break & a drink and stop by to post at FP a bit :D

I haven't really seen much toolkits that were especially designed to work with vocals, but of course any audio plugin can be used. Whether it works or not depends on what you're after...

All sorts of formant filters, comb filters , vocoders and spectral plugins are always interesting to try on vox (as well as anything else, really).

Yeah, Avox seems to be the real deal but at over $300 not in my range unfortunately, at least this link has given me both some clues and ideas as to what to look for, I will look into vocal "utilities" first, then plugins then software in that order, will keep you guys up to speed, thanks.

I will also give the Avox demo a try first though!

Back