Vision board

CPhoenix

CharlesAllen/ BMR Studios
So i'm reading a book called "The Answer".

Great...... freakin.... book. It essentially teaches you how to understand your mind, control your thoughts and actions.... and build your dream business. Gread read... I highly recommend it so far.

Anyway... It got me wanting to put together a Vision Board. (Not because it told me too lol... I just felt I needed one so I can visualize what I want so I can specifically go get it.)

I figured I'd post it up b/c when I was done, i found it very amusing that literally 95% of the page is music related lmao. My wife saw it and got mad that I didn't put our dream house on it LMAO!

VisionBoard.jpg

Cool, I've been into this for a while. This all leads into something called Quantum Physics. It does work if you can really get into it. it's basically... This is the start of sayings such as

Thinking things into reality... You are what you eat (no so much this one) You are what you think you are etc.

It's a self awareness and conditioning thing. I have my vision board right on my computer so i look at it ever day.. It works for those that make it work and fails for those who can't commit.

Nice board by the way

ps it's a great road map and way to organize

Tell your wife she's not seeing the bigger picture... Tell her gear like that will get her any house she wants; and then say, "Start picking out furniture, would you?"

Lol

lol nice... think you just saved my marriage!

and yeah, you literally are what you eat. Your replenishes itself usually whatever sustenance you put in it. Case in point... my wife just gave birth a few weeks ago. Throughout the pregnancy little man was taking all of the iron out of her body. No matter how much spinach she ate, or iron supplements she took. Needless to say.... this little dude is strong as shit. He was holding his old head up immediately out of the womb. That's nuts lol. You are what you eat.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

oh PS... I think i've been looking at this board too much (which is a good thing).

I went down in my studio yesterday and was looking for my RME UFX lol. I been looking at it so much I forgot I don't have it yet.

Of course you are what you eat, and even more you are what you think you are :) We even had a TV show over here in Austria called „You are what you eat“ hehe.

That vision board is a pretty cool idea actually. I think I will do one as well…

And congrats on the little man!

I was gon say the same thing, you are what you eat. See we got some like minded Mfs around here, thank god. But I just wanted to mention keeping your vision board private. I heard about it & thought about making one recently, w/out any research, I think I already did, by making a collage in Microsoft Paint. I guess it is one, I'm not gon sit here & disagree w myself. Lol but yeah like I said keep it to yourself. There's alot ta do w/ human nature & wanting acceptance. My own theory, if you wanna call it that, is if you don't put it out there like you obviously just did, then your chances of receiving those things, or let's say the speed of which those things come to you, will substantially increase. Just my belief. All it is lol. Good luck on your journey frend. Shouldn't take too long.

:cheers:

Awesome vision board! I like it, though from experience, IT WILL CHANGE. Lol always does, but that is a GOOD thing. Keep adding when you achieve one and don't be afraid to remove one if your goals change.

IT WILL CHANGE. Lol always does,

^Absolutely. I already took the Big Ben off an added the new BLA Sparrow lol.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I was gon say the same thing, you are what you eat. See we got some like minded Mfs around here, thank god. But I just wanted to mention keeping your vision board private. I heard about it & thought about making one recently, w/out any research, I think I already did, by making a collage in Microsoft Paint. I guess it is one, I'm not gon sit here & disagree w myself. Lol but yeah like I said keep it to yourself. There's alot ta do w/ human nature & wanting acceptance. My own theory, if you wanna call it that, is if you don't put it out there like you obviously just did, then your chances of receiving those things, or let's say the speed of which those things come to you, will substantially increase. Just my belief. All it is lol. Good luck on your journey frend. Shouldn't take too long.

:cheers:

I hear you man. I posted this up not really for me (i look at it every day..) or to big myself up or anything.... but moreso to help someone else. Helps keep you motivated, when you can remember specifically why you're doing something.

Think of anything you've ever done correctly. At the time you were doing it... you probably had a clear picture of the task at hand and you could visualize the outcome. Whether it was ace-ing a test.... making a three pointer... cookin' a dish lol... it's all the same. Just figured i'd share w/ yall... i get too much help from here to not give back.

I hear you man. I posted this up not really for me (i look at it every day..) or to big myself up or anything.... but moreso to help someone else. Helps keep you motivated, when you can remember specifically why you're doing something.

Think of anything you've ever done correctly. At the time you were doing it... you probably had a clear picture of the task at hand and you could visualize the outcome. Whether it was ace-ing a test.... making a three pointer... cookin' a dish lol... it's all the same. Just figured i'd share w/ yall... i get too much help from here to not give back.

It's true. This site desperately needs positivity. Something that'll definetly take more effort to put on there is something that isn't materialistic. What do you want to see in the world? What do you want to achieve? How would you show that on your Vision Board? Somethin we can all chill for uh sec & think about. That's more crucial than anything I can see on there so far. Definetly something I'm about ta put into action right now.

Is this the same concept that they talk about on that documentary the secret? The law of attraction? I think for the must part it's true, but I guess I'm not really doing it right since you have to fully believe in it to the point that you already think it's real "faking it till you make it". I think its more of a mind state, where you have to fully believe, but I think now a days people minds arent conditioned like that. What I thought was pretty cool was this thing I saw that talks about how a great deal of religions have beliefs similar to that like with christianity. Ask an ye shall receive and knocketh and so and so? I guess it's really all about faith.

I'm only really interested in how quantum physics ties into all this...

I saw on another documentary about reality where they talked about something called the double slit experiment where electrons behave different when observed with equipment and when observed without. I guess this is hinting about being about to manipulate/influence reality in a sense. If you want a link to the video, I can post it really quick.

Last edited:
I'm only really interested in how quantum physics ties into all this...

It has to do with levels of vibrations/energy. dont know enough to really speak but everything is vibrations and if you can get on the vibration of what you want you can get it. Sounds crazy, and I dont know all the specifics but its something like that

Well, let's just say that I know a thing or two about quantum physics. No, I don't *understand* most of it - few people do - but I get the principles of, say, the collapsing of the wave function as demonstrated by the famous double slit experiment. Just pointing out that in this context it just sounds like a bullshit way of "adding science" to something that seems to me like a purely motivational thing. Quantum physics are just so damn obscure to the regular dude that's easy enough to just drop it in.

Well, let's just say that I know a thing or two about quantum physics. No, I don't *understand* most of it - few people do - but I get the principles of, say, the collapsing of the wave function as demonstrated by the famous double slit experiment. Just pointing out that in this context it just sounds like a bullshit way of "adding science" to something that seems to me like a purely motivational thing. Quantum physics are just so damn obscure to the regular dude that's easy enough to just drop it in.

Like I said I dont know enough. Does QP have anything to do with "vibrations"? This is something ive been meaning to look into myself

Last edited:
Also, I'd print it out and post it somewhere that you'll see it everyday, multiple times a day. On the fridge, mirror or taped to your monitor are good places. Its much more effective than using it as a desktop wall paper or saving it on your computer.

Like I said I dont know enough. Does QP have anything to do with "vibrations"? This is something ive been meaning to look into myself

It's a super vast subject, and since it's a collection of pretty fundamental theories on how our universe functions on a sub-microscopic scale, so there are gonna be a shitload of "vibrations" therein :D

But anyway, haven't read the book - this kind of pseudoscientific name-dropping just seems to be fairly prevalent in the self-help scene. Puts me off, but of course it doesn't invalidate the aspect of positive thinking one might gain from such literature.

Back