The ultimate beat selling website checklist [must read]

SFTRAXX

West Coast Rap Producer
Whats good Future Producers!

After doing some market research I felt compelled to put together a list which covers the "Must Haves" of beat selling websites.

Its mos def worth a read.

Especially if you are trying to cover all your bases when setting up your own beat selling website.

Check it out here.

Tbh, intentions are good and all, but I'm getting fed up with all those marketing adepts, beat selling youtubes, websites, seminars of unknown nitwits telling you they make a 100 thousand a week and whatnot. If you make quality and invest in advertisement/PR, you'll get there. It's not rocket science. If your product is crap, forget it. If your way of getting your music to the public lacks, you won't get there.

Last edited:
Tbh, intentions are good and all, but I'm getting fed up with all those marketing adepts, beat selling youtubes, websites, seminars of unknown nitwits telling you they make a 100 thousand a week and whatnot. If you make quality and invest in advertisement/PR, you'll get there. It's not rocket science. If your product is crap, forget it. If your way of getting your music to the public lacks, you won't get there.

I hear you.

No dream selling here.

In this post, I reviewed multiple beat selling websites, highlighted the common elements and provided links to some resources.

I provided value at no cost.

It doesn't get much better than that.

:cheers:

Back