Thinking about a name change but have no idea on what to change it to.

Pianoman281

I got my producer name from a friend when I was a freshman in college. I play the keys and I would rock talent shows/pageants. People didnt know my name so this one chick would call me "Pianoman" when she saw me around campus. I just took it ran with it. I also DJ from time to time and I kinda want a name that'll fit both as a producer and a dj. I feel weird when I say DJ Pianoman to myself lolThe only thing I've thought about so far is CMajor and 88, but I know a lot of people that have that first letter of their name and "major" name.My real name is Chris Frank if that helps any.This is my soundcloud page just in case people be like "If you need help just to come up with a name.....quit now" BS.
https://soundcloud.com/pianoman_beats

Last edited:
It kills me every time one of these threads comes up.(1 or 2x a week)
YOU can't think of a name on YOUR own and YOU'RE supposed to a creative person?

:smh:......that shit is ridiculous.
If i sat down right now i can think of 10 names for myself in 2 minutes because noone knows me
better than me.

Peace

Attachments

• smh.gif
    smh.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Uhh.. just let it come to you, do not rush it is my only suggestion
I must have had.. 30 different alias's before I finally came up with mine (It's not my FP name btw)
I found that picking random words that were cool NEVER worked.. unless it sounds great w/ your real name.
Try relating something back to your heritage maybe? Thats how I got mine!

trust me when i say this its not going to be an easy task but like for me i went threw tons of names just choose the best one that suits u best.

It kills me every time one of these threads comes up.(1 or 2x a week)
YOU can't think of a name on YOUR own and YOU'RE supposed to a creative person?

:smh:......that shit is ridiculous.
If i sat down right now i can think of 10 names for myself in 2 minutes because noone knows me
better than me.

Peace
You mad bruh? This is a forum made to help people. Couldn't think of a decent name so I came here for "help" smh. Dont have any positive input dont comment. Simple as that. :finger:

Last edited:
I know your frustrated not being able to figure out a name but asking people you have never met and know nothing about you are not going to be able to give a name that really reflects you... In a way Soul ghost is right...

I know your frustrated not being able to figure out a name but asking people you have never met and know nothing about you are not going to be able to give a name that really reflects you... In a way Soul ghost is right...
Not frustrated at all. (especially over a name change lmao) Not saying he's right or wrong either. No need to defend him.

Ok you might not be frustrated but you looking at him like he mad cuz he told you it like it is... Its gotta come from you or one of your homeboys... Like me my name (not Afrothunder) came from the homies and I shortened it but it reflected on my life and the way shit is for me...

Ok you might not be frustrated but you looking at him like he mad cuz he told you it like it is... Its gotta come from you or one of your homeboys... Like me my name (not Afrothunder) came from the homies and I shortened it but it reflected on my life and the way shit is for me...
The tone of his post shows he felt some kind of way of the thread. What you two fail to realize is the original post asked about forming a name from the info given not off my personal background. Anything else?

Its funny I just realized your name u know they call Scott Storch the piano man...

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

but your name is your first impression... your gonna be judged on it whatever it is ...what they call u is real ****in personal... fabricated internet forum names will get u know where far... that's what Soulghost and I get and I don't think you don't and hes not necessarily mad at you but ive noticed these same type of threads postin up everywhere like nobody is getting what we are saying shits real personal... that's what people gonna call you for your whole career hell your whole life... that's what youll be know by...

Last edited:
I'm not mad at all,i told you the truth and you come off like you're mad?
You can take the truth as being negative but that's on you.

Peace

Back