Synth used in Party Rock Anthem

cg2115

Hey all,

What vst are they using to create the sweeping, grand synth sound in the party rock anthem track? It's also used in the Only Girl in the world track by Rihanna. In fact, I hear it in just about every pop/club song out now.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
are you talking about the big chords? or the rising white noise sweep before the choruses, they both have both

the chord synth can be easily made in sylenth1, and if your talking about the white noise that can be made in any soft synth or hardware, just google making transition fx and there will be tutorials, if you wanna go the easy route buy the FX sample pack from vengeance

Thanks for the reply

I'm talking about the chord synth playing during the hook. Is there any other vst that it's in? Such as Vanguard?

it can be done in vanguard but it won't sound very close, vanguard has a sound to it, which makes it tough to make clean supersaw sounds. LennarDigital Sylenth1 is the best VST for supersaw sounds

if you own vanguard i can send you a preset that is sort of close to what your looking for

Thanks thatd be great. Also, do you by any chance of the sylenth vst or know where I can download it?

Thanks,

Also, does anyone know the chords that they are using for party rock anthem? (During the hook)

Back