Suggestions on what's next?

W

wickedrobfacekilla

ok im not exactly asking you to tell me what to buy ,but maybe some suggestions on where to go from here?

i am produce hip hop beats and also have my own group wich we record in my studio(its all hip hop)

i have....

Dell Dimension 2400 with pentium 4
delta 44 soundcard
delta 44 4 in/4 out analog break out box
Presonus tube pre amp(the blue one)
Studio projects b1 condensser mic
Edirol MA-10A Monitors
Audix om2 for booth monitoring
just bought Samplitude 7.0 Pro
FL4 for sequencing and storage of my samples
i have studio flat leval mixing headphones on the way and Edirol pcr-30 midi controller on the way

id like to be able to take samples from records ect. possibly store my samples on a sound module(if they support wav's or i could just buy the specific extension or covert them)

im conecting the midi controller via usb because i didnt get a midi input on my breakout box :(

i need 100% pro audio samples
and i have a mpl or mpi stereo pre-amp universal disco-mic mixer dj-3000 im using to boost the volume of my booth talk back mic.

i only have about 100 bucks right now but it will raise soon so what do yall think?

i think edirols will suit me,
they are my first set of monitors,they are the best for the price...i got um for 80 bucks and there 150 with shipping new, i mean there near filed ,flat response and thats what i need them for...they arnt very loud , but thats better...im not looking to jam on them, just mix, and thats done better at low volume.

thanks

Back