Say Hello.., hello.

m8w

Right Straight.

I am Bill,

//aside
most of my stuff falls under the alias h92o just google that as it is kinda unique I guess.. "h92o" for the links I deleted :)
\\aside

And this is my induction into the "stream" of future producers --- site. I am glad this is still going ..

I organize abstract realities to develop new ideas and maths-we are all of the spirit as aware(damn that sounds so commercial I am cringing) Obviously I have not sold my soul to music..(lately) but I do have a site that it is all free ... and all my musics besides the soundcloud uploads here---

So why would you go there huh IDK but I go there and post the latest videos (sometimes) and mp3's I also post my MIDI files from two midi instruments supernova II os2.0 and the korgmicroXL that i need to program lots more.

all if I can say that - all of my music is the share and share alike with attribution to the people doing it.
The music I make .. on these synths is all free of the stuff.. except for a moment i was tricked to post music at a site that somehow copyright was added to it and now I get that copyright problem every time I post a video at youtube with my music I uploaded 000 In the video. :( what to do.

OH yeah the youtube site is tada -
As well

holding at 4113 videos only surpassed by ... soundclouds #of songs? at 4840 but in reality I have made many more videos I think with sound then audio alone.. just VHS format is well not viable anymore. --- and I sorta threw out all of them. (6-hr vhs tapes) I am going to attempt an attachment as a kind of example of the sounds made by me...

I know too much to read I do apologize for this probably won't happen again.

[MP3]View attachment 46958[/MP3]

you can find this song .. at soundcloud or alonetone and --- youtube.. maybe.. but also on the soonlabel site. above

I don't your editing post formats as everywhere is different so I might go back to this to edit it if need be.

Peace ==

Bill
aka
william victor newbold

NO LINKS till five posts
ALL links gone. NP
(cool a really really cool Idea some other sites should do the same)

Back