Rewire question

B

big timothy

before u read, know that i actually did search...

i know pretty much what rewire is supposed to do..but say i have a whole sequence setup in reason saved...if i open tracktion and set it up to rewire with reason, when i turn on reason will my sequence automatically be setup in edit mode in tracktion?
becuase i like reasons sequencer but i want to mix in tracktion and record vocals in tracktion...
so can this happen easily for me?
thanks

p.s. I'd try it but we got a new computer and i didnt put reason on it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't bump. I know it's hard to help it when a thread goes down but sometimes it takes longer to get to a thread than other times. It helps keep FP organized also.:)

As for your question. I believe that you should be able to open your sequence within Reason after rewiring.

Then your different channels should be able to be enabled within traktion after. In which then you would mix everything in there.

So the sequence would remain in Reason but the mixing can be done on Traktion. Which is what you want it seems.

If u make everything in reason the sequence in reason or anything else for that matter wont be lost once u open the session in rewire. Just open ur sequencer and mix away

alright thanks a lot guys
and sleepy im sorry about that
ill remember to be a bit more patient next time:)

Back