Removing other people's likes and reposts of my soundcloud track?

4youte

Hi, I just freshly registered and didn't know where to post this so I'm posting it here. I made a bad mistake of ordering soundcloud likes, reposts, and comments from a service that gave me accounts from 100 users who have the same exact likes and reposts on their profile. It's super embarrassing to have such painfully obvious fake accounts that reposted and liked my track. I want to know if there is any possible way to have these likes and reposts removed from my song without totally deleting it. I have over 100,000 plays on it, and had 100 comments on it before this from organic means of self-marketing. I would just hate to have to delete the song because of this stupid mistake I made.

I have over 100,000 plays on it, I don't want to delete it.

Well then contact soundcloud yourself and ask them, there's no button anywhere to do what you want if that's what you mean.

And just so you know, it probably doesn't look all that great for you if you have 100k plays on your track, and no likes.. I would just delete it, and have real people play the track and like it if they do instead. But thats just me.

Last edited:
go to the track(s) concerned there you can delete or mark as spam each individual post, comment and like, you can also apply a block x-user as part of the same process

this is the same tactic you use to deal with malicious comments (you suck you are piece of turd, etc) and general spammy posts as well

I learnt this due to a few disgruntled folks who tried to ruin my soundcloud reputation with similar posts: soundcloud management will do nothing to help you btw; because unless there are clear threats of imminent attack on an individual they do not feel obliged to do anything

enjoy

The track has 166 likes at the moment. It had over 100 legit comments before this. I deleted all of the spam comments already, but I was thinking of blocking everyone of them who liked and reposted the track, and reporting them for spam with hopes it would remove the likes and reposts. Looks like I'm on the same track as you bandcoach? Did this get rid of likes, reposts, and what not for you?

it gets rid of the user on your profile followers, never had to think about reposts so not sure if it deletes those as well or not, I would think so but ask soundcloud support to be sure

on a side note check out if you have genuinely followed some of the people who are following you - I found a few yesterday that I had never looked as part of my following - deleted them in short order (probably a soundcloud bot feature or scam - but it pays to be aware of what is being done to your account without your knowledge)

Last edited:
sometimes my music is liked and reposted by those bots, they even have "buy followers click here!" in their profile pics. I blocked them and marked them as spam, but they are still there. Guess soundcloud doesn't give a s**t anyways.

Back