READ!! More content and features for FutureProducers.com Members!

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
Hi everyone!

Good news for FP :cheers:

As you may know, I haven't had much time to dedicate to FutureProducers.com lately with family and everything.

I am happy to announce that my friends Psycom and Evil Twin of AudioFanzine.com are going to be helping out. They will bring in daily news, articles, videos, and a lot of other good stuff.

You all rock and you deserve it!

Stay tuned!

-mano

Hi everybody!

I'm Philippe (Psycom) from the Audiofanzine.com website, and musician for 22 years now (keyboards/electronic music).

As Mano just announced, we are going to be working on FutureProducers. We will mainly do two things :
- have more moderators from Audiofanzine in addition of the cool actual FP moderators, to help you with technical questions
- more content and features like news, tests, articles, videos, tutorials, user reviews...

We are also open to any kind of suggestions and hope you will like the future improvements. So don't hesitate to tell us what you think!

Take care,
Philippe (Psycom)

Thanks Infradead! We will have a talk soon with all moderators (next week) so we can "virtually meet" and exchange! Talk to you soon!

Tight work! P.S. I have AFZ on the google reader all ready too.

Last edited:
man, we needed some mods, infrared overworked lately

and i have a suggestion for the site

ok is their anyway to ocmbine more then one thread together? because just search, theirs prolly 30 threads about kanyes love lockdown, do we really need that many? and now the video just dropped, so 30 more to come

fp is kinda more an artist gossip page nowadays

Last edited:
Gutty502 said:
man, we needed some mods, infrared overworked lately

and i have a suggestion for the site

ok is their anyway to ocmbine more then one thread together? because just search, theirs prolly 30 threads about kanyes love lockdown, do we really need that many? and now the video just dropped, so 30 more to come

fp is kinda more an artist gossip page nowadays

FP or the Hip/Hop forum?

Carnage said:
FP or the Hip/Hop forum?
:cry: lol, yea it does feel like two different forums, but yea i guess it be just the hip/hop forum, it gets so cluttered, i try and stay away from it, but their actually is stuff worth reading in there sometimes

Gutty u make it sound like every hot track that comes out doesnt get like 30 threads lol. Lets remember the 8000 Carter 3 threads

think you should work on the look of the site (Futureproducers). i think a brighter color scheme could do well.

Last edited by a moderator:
greeze_believe said:
think you should work on the look of the site (Futureproducers). i think a brighter color scheme could do well.

You are (b)right, this is usually better for the eyes and more ergonomic. I am just afraid that it would shock some member that use the black background for many years. What do you think?

can we get an INSTANT MESSENGER feature??? can we hook up doper PERSONAL PROFILES???

if dudes want brighter colors (which i don't) can they get the ability to CUSTOMIZE their FP experience???

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been nice to have some mods recruited from the ranks of FP, people like OFF. People who know the forum and the common folk.

Back