Which Producer influenced you the most to start maikng beats?

I NO THE QUSTION WAS WHICH PRODUCER>I DONT JUST HAVE 1>HERE ARE MOST OF THE PRODUCERS DAT INSPIRED ME TO WANT TO GO INTO PRODUCTION:

Traxamillion
Droop E
Young L
Tone Capone
Rick Rock
E A Ski
Sean T
Ant Banks
Dr Dre
Rodney Jerkins
Just Blaze
Reefa
Kanye West
Alexis Seton
Solange

Last edited:
i happen to like el-p and the opus(chicago underground), maker, mestizo, rjd2<----sort of, dj vadim, molemen(some of these are chicago style which you commercial fcks will never hear(mbwahahaha)

its a shame all you people know is people from tv and magazines, whene was the last time yall rap cats went to a hip hop show at a pub or a small venue (poooooooooossssseeeeeeeeeerrrrs)

Last edited:
Ambri L said:
I NO THE QUSTION WAS WHICH PRODUCER>I DONT JUST HAVE 1>HERE ARE MOST OF THE PRODUCERS DAT INSPIRED ME TO WANT TO GO INTO PRODUCTION:

Traxamillion
Droop E
Young L
Tone Capone
Rick Rock
E A Ski
Sean T
Ant Banks
Dr Dre
Rodney Jerkins
Just Blaze
Reefa
Kanye West
Alexis Seton
Solange

ea ski is dope, hes probably the only bay area producer i like, or that comes to mind that doesnt just do hyphy

I think all the music that we hear could be a future influence, you know,
In hip hop i was influeced by timbaland, neptunes, swizz beatz, heatmakers, dr dre, and a lot of more

Well, to START making beats? Hmmm, that would have to be TIMBALAND!!! I used to copy off all the missy elliot beats...lol. I loved them conga drums and them snares.

YES SIRRR!!!

I make hits. Check me out. GOD BLESS

JAY WES

Esham got me into producing,his unique style of blending heavy metal with hardcore rap was golden to me.

a few years back i saw clinton sparks on some Djing show and i wanted to make remixes but i remeber he explained the differnce from a blend and remix so i decide to give beat making a try but i wasnt too serious with it i never completed one beat so i stoped and now here i am taking it serious and completin my beats he influenced me tha most

My biggest influences are the guys i work with now...for the most part music in general has influenced me the most...i am open to all flavors worldwide

TimBO THE KING!!! His drums were so different in the90's then all that other music. And he only used them same 2 snares for all his hits....lol. I was in love with his Egyptian beats too......the first in our time.

That was my inspiration....

somebody told me I couldn't do it if my life depended on it and now 10 years later my kids life depends on it.....l.o.l at him

LARGE PROFESSOR with honorable mention to Da Beatminerz(BCC beats), DJ Scratch(EPMD beats),Havoc(the most slept on), Marley Marl, RZA

Obviously I cant pick One but if I had to choose between Premier and Pete Rock i would pick Pete Rock.

But as a young man growin up in the NO I picked up on diffrent sounds from
KLC, Mo. B Dick, Mannie Fresh, Happy Perez, and DJ Jubilee (all early NO Limit Ca$h Money NOLA cats), Organized Noize(Goodie Mob old Outkast stuff), Pimp C(old UGK), whoever wrote 'mind playin tricks on me' from Geto Boys had me trippin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back